AlertPay is a payment system which official date of founding is June 16, 2005. The owner of the system AlertPay is a company of the same name established in 2004. Its office is located in Canada, city Quebec. The payment system AlertPay is gradually making its way mostly because of its democracy.
The main line of activity: providing clients with opportunity to settle payments by e-wallet which is used for payment functions quickly, effectively and reliably.
The payment system offers its clients to verify his/her own account voluntarily. The procedure is free. It is necessary to fill in special form and send it together with photo and ID to the contact e-mail of the system.
The currency of service is USD.
Country. Legal space
The legal space of the payment system AlertPay is Panama.
Advantages and disadvantages
1. International system, i.e. it is open for residents almost all countries of the world.
2. Easy in use.
3. Good referral program.
4. Many method of money deposit and withdrawal.
5. Free registration of all accounts.
6. Possibility of sending money to a person who doesn't have an account in the system.
1. Registration is only in English.
2. Absence of additional accounts protection means.
3. Impossibility of exchange AlertPay to other currency in automatic mode.
Registration in the system:
Account number in AlertPay is e-mail address which was designated by user while registration, so it is necessary to think thoroughly choosing the e-mail.
Then you have to decide on the account type. There are three types in the system AlertPay:
1. Personal Starter Account - it is the best variant for beginners. It is the only type of accounts which does not have commissions for transactions inside the system. It is possible to set only two e-mails in the Personal account. Limitations: limit for account funding is $ 400 per month, $ 2000 per year, and impossibility of using the instruments for receiving payments at your website.
2. Personal Pro Account. There are no restrictions for money deposit and the number of e-mails set. Commission for payment beneficiary is 2.5% + 0.25 $ per transaction. Payments from debit cards are available for owners Personal Pro Account. Moreover, Premium Account owners may use all range of instruments for receiving payments from their websites with the help of AlertPay web-interface and also possibility of large payments.
3. Business Account has all advantages which are available with Premium Account. Commission of the system is 2.5% + 0.25$ per transaction. The number of e-mails which can be associated with Business Account is not limited.
Cryptography and security
AlertPay uses only one mean of additional protection: PIN code for transactions. Pin must contain numbers, min longitude of PIN code is 4, maximal - 8. User can always change the PIN code. Entrance to account is simplified: e-mail and password, no IP or browser protection.
Money deposit and withdrawal
There is rather wide range of methods for money replenishment and withdrawal:
1. Bank transfer
2. Money Order
3. Cashier cheque
4. Credit card
5. International bank transfer
7. Direct deposit
2. International bank transfer
Fees. System Commissions
1. Using bank transfer, Money Order, Cashier cheque all operations are executed for free.
2. International bank transfer $20-25.
4. Direct deposit - 0.5$.
5. Cheque - 2$.