We hope that you have been aware of many fraudsters, who use anonymity and convenience of the global network Internet, as well as different payments systems, for the purpose of illicit gain. If you have become a victim of such swindlers, you have little chances to get your money back. So we would like to remind you some simple rules, observing which you can minimize the risks of being cheated.
Be attentive and remember that:
- Insta-Change.com is available only by the address: http://insta-change.com/.
- Insta-Change.com does NOT sell any certificates.
- If you were contacted by the managers/partners of Insta-Change.com or any person in the name of Insta-Change.com, they are fraudsters.
- For secure communication with Insta-Change.com please use the contact form at our website or official e-mail addresses.
- Always check the comment bar of the account and compare the numbers of Receiver with yours - exchange will be processed to the account, designated in the comment.
- Insta-Change.com administration NEVER asks for your passwords to e-wallets or Private Cabinet. The message, requesting this information, is 100% fraudulent.
- Insta-Change.com administration does NOT offer any services in private capacity. If you received a message, containing offer to buy/sell currency with deferred payment or not using Insta-Change.com website, then this message is most possibly false. In any case, you can check who sent you e-mail by resending it to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the section Contacts.
- Insta-Change.com administration does NOT send any executable file, Word or Excel, or any other files, which can contain viruses/Trojans/spyware.
We strongly recommend you to get familiar with the means of protection by following the links:
- WebMoney security: https://security.wmtransfer.com/asp/default.asp
- Official warning of system Perfect Money: